The Mistbushi Outlander rear motor package includes inverter, cables and connectors, transaxle gearbox, controller (MCU) and halfshafts.
With approximately 74 kW and 200 Nm this salvage motor is an ideal candidate for small to medium electric vehicle conversions requiring a transaxle drivetrain architecture.
– This motor package is under development with a Beta unit currently undergoing live vehicle testing.
– Target release is late Q3 or early Q4 2022.
– The displayed pricing and specifications are indicative only and may change.
– Please contact us if you would like to join the Beta testing group where benefits include a 10% discount.
– Alternatively orders placed on Backorder will secure early production stock.